Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Glory To God!

 

Glory to God!

 

Good day, I’m Duane Matz and this is Today’s Living Word.

 

My word for this year in my spiritual journey is “reset.” One of the things I have “reset” is my practice of journalling. Thankfully, I have entries for every day of the new year! With the start of a new month, I went back and read the entire months’ worth of entries.

 

I recommend this practice for everyone who journals and it might be wise to review your month with a highlighter in hand. It’s time consuming, but well worth the effort.

 

What struck me about this month in my journal is the answered prayers. I’m not going to go into the details, but I had four answers to prayer that I was made aware of (there were probably more) but four stood out to me!

 

In each case God responded over and above what I had asked for. And the words of Eph 3:20,21 come to mind!

 

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,  21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

 

If I would have brushed off my monthly review, I would have missed this truth and missed an opportunity to give God glory!

I’m Duane Matz and that’s Today’s Living Word

No comments :

Post a Comment