Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

Considering An Abortion?

# 369 - Today's Du-votional comes from: 1Sa 26:20-25, "So now, do not let my blood fall to the earth before the face of the LORD. For the king of Israel has come out to seek a flea, as when one hunts a partridge in the mountains." 21 Then Saul said, "I have sinned. Return, my son David. For I will harm you no more, because my life was precious in your eyes this day. Indeed I have played the fool and erred exceedingly." 22 And David answered and said, "Here is the king's spear. Let one of the young men come over and get it. 23 "May the LORD repay every man for his righteousness and his faithfulness; for the LORD delivered you into my hand today, but I would not stretch out my hand against the LORD'S anointed. 24 "And indeed, as your life was valued much this day in my eyes, so let my life be valued much in the eyes of the LORD, and let Him deliver me out of all tribulation." 25 Then Saul said to David, "May you be blessed, my son David! You shall both do great things and also still prevail." So David went on his way, and Saul returned to his place. (1 Sam26:20-25) Perhaps someone hearing or reading this is pregnant and considering abortion. Please listen to what David is saying here before you make that decision to end your baby's life. He says “do not let my blood fall to the earth before the face of the Lord.” It is a plea to not spill innocent blood before the Lord who is ever watching. And then he says in verse 24, "And indeed, as your life was valued much this day in my eyes, so let my life be valued much in the eyes of the LORD, and let Him deliver me out of all tribulation." Value that life in your womb and let the Lord perform His promise to deliver you out of all tribulation. He doesn't promise to remove the tribulation, only to deliver you out of it. You WILL make it through this! “But what about me?” I didn't listen to the Lord, I didn't know of this promise of deliverance?! Beloved, it may be too late to undo your abortion, but it is never too late to come to the Lord and ask for forgiveness. There is no sin that you or I have committed that Jesus did not pay for on that cross. Isa 45:22 says, "Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. Father help those in crisis situations to choose life, and heal and forgive those who have made wrong choices in the past.

No comments :

Post a Comment