Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2024

AI and Discernment

 

I’m Duane Matz and welcome to Today’s Living Word.

 

Jos 8:34 And afterward he read all the words of the law, the blessings and the cursings, according to all that is written in the Book of the Law.

 35 There was not a word of all that Moses had commanded which Joshua did not read before all the assembly of Israel, with the women, the little ones, and the strangers who were living among them.

 

Say the word A-I today and most everyone knows you are talking about Artificial Intelligence. If you would’ve said that word to Joshua, his thoughts would’ve turned to a city by that same name, that handed his army their first defeat.

 

Long story short, they underestimated the army of AI and more importantly they underestimated God’s displeasure with disobedience in the camp.

 

After taking care of the disobedience in accordance with the Word of God, Joshua and his army crushed the army of AI in a rematch.

After the victory Joshua read God’s Word… all of it….to all of the people.

 

Here’s the connection I want to make. Modern day AI is capable of imitating anyone’s voice and can put words in their mouth. (You people viewing this vlog may be listening to an imposter, but if you are familiar with my past vlogs and their content you should be able to tell the difference.) Even so it’s not my voice that I want you to recognize, it’s the voice of the Good Shepherd.

 

With AI technology moving ahead at blinding speed, it’s going to be more vital than ever for you and I to recognize the voice of the Good Shepherd, which is accomplished by doing what Joshua did…reading all of God’s Word (the Bible)

 

Read the Word of God yourself! Pass it along to your children and connect to a Bible believing church who does the same. Jesus said in

Joh 10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

 28 "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone (including AI) snatch them out of My hand.

 

I’m Duane Matz and that’s Today’s Living Word

No comments :

Post a Comment