Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I'm Still Here!

I get about 7,000 views per month worldwide on my daily blog, and it's at times like these I feel I need to let my viewers know what's going on. As you may or may not know, I use this daily blog as a live on-air devotion on 919,915 The Family out of Appleton Wisconsin. Therefore if for some reason it has not been updated, it's likely due to technical error, or (more likely) I'm not at work on this particular day! It's why there is no blog updates on weekends, holidays, sick days, or vacation days. I did this so the on-air devo and off air blog would always be in sync! Right now I am in the midst of a long period of absence, as I convalesce at home from some major knee replacement surgery. The doctors tell me I will be unable to work for at least three to five weeks. Let me say first of all that I am greatly humbled to have that many viewers of my blog site, plus many more who listen to the radio station, or follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and on You Tube. My prayer is that I will always be true to the Scriptures and thereby offer words that will, in accordance with 2 Tim 3:16, be (1) profitable for others. (2) provide reproof where needed, (3) correct those who need correction, (4) provide instruction for righteous living! In the days ahead, I ask that you will all take the intercessory role of Aaron and Hur and lift me up in prayer that I may regain my strength and be back on the airwaves again, wielding the sword of the Word of God that He has by grace placed in my hand!. Ex 17:11-13 says, “ And so it was, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed; and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed. 12 But Moses' hands became heavy; so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it. And Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. 13 So Joshua defeated Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword. Thanks again for your prayers, hope to be back on the airwaves soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment